The Australian national floral emblem. Each Golden Wattle flower head is a bunch of many tiny, sweet smelling flowers.
- 375g / 60+ Hour Burn Time
- Premium Natural Soy Wax
- Handcrafted in a recycled wine bottle
- Handmade on the Mornington Peninsula, Victoria
- Certified & Licensed “Australian Made”
- Comes presented in printed calico bag ready for gifting
Things to note: As these candles are made from wine bottles, their shape, and shade of colour can vary. Most will have a domed base, called a punt meanings the candle can only burn down this far and leaving a small amount of wax around the dome. To accommodate the different types of wine bottles we pour some candles higher than others to ensure all candles have a 60+ hour burn time. You can read more about this here.
Wick trimmers extend a candle’s life, need a pair? You can find some here!