An elegant, yet intense, richness is found here with the scent of sun warmed figs and delicate cassis, enhanced with notes of cedar wood and a hyacinth finish.
- 375g / 60+ Hour Burn Time
- Premium Natural Soy Wax
- Handcrafted in a recycled wine bottle
- Handmade on the Mornington Peninsula, Victoria
- Certified & Licensed “Australian Made”
- Comes presented in printed calico bag ready for gifting
Things to note: As these candles are made from wine bottles, their shape, and shade of colour can vary. Most will have a domed base, called a punt meaning the candle can only burn down this far and leaving a small amount of wax around the dome. To accommodate the different types of wine bottles, we pour some candles higher than others, to ensure all candles have a 60+ hour burn time. You can read more about this here.
Wick trimmers extend a candle’s life, need a pair? You can find some here!